Thursday, October 2, 2008

necklaces



I know buying jewelry for your bridesmaids is soooo passe, but I think I may anyway. I don't love the matchy look in general...with same dress, shoes, hairstyle, and jewelry. That's a bit much. But given that the girls will be wearing different colored dresses (and shoes, and hair styles, etc) , I thought a necklace might be nice to tie the look together.


I was thinking of these two. If anyone in the blogosphere stumbles upon this post, let me know which one you like best.


5 comments:

samin said...

top one

Unknown said...

Not that my opinion matters, but I vote for the bottom one. I seems really delicate and unique. Though the top one is lovely (I can't help but wonder if it will remain separated throughout the day or if the two chains would just meld together into a tangled look).

Unknown said...

oooohhh, that bottom one is gorgeous! Where are they from?

jen said...

Hi Heather- the necklaces are from etsy.com...there are some sellers on that site with some absolutely gorgeous jewelry for reasonable prices!

Anonymous said...

I like the first one.